Sarhang Qadir Ibrahim
College of Nursing
Department of Nursing
Sarhang Qadir IBRAHIM has MSc degree in Public Health in College of Medicine from Avergne University-France, PhD Student in College of Medicine in HMU. He is an lecturer of Community Health at Hawler Medical University, Erbil, Iraq. He teaches different courses including Community Health, Epidemiology, Community Health Nursing, sociology, Managing in Health Services Theory, and Clinic, Community Health Nursing, he established three years of experience in the Nursing Care in Emergency Center.
Head of Kurdistan Scientific Nerses Association (KSNA).
TOT Leadreship for Change.
- PhD Student Community Health/College of Medicine/Hawler Medical University/Kurdistan-Iraq 2016- ..........
- M.Sc. Public Health/College of Medicine/Auvergne University/ France 2011-2012
Thesis: Effectiveness of intervention program to Control Overweight and Obesity in High School in Erbil City
- B.Sc. Nursing/College of Nursing/Hawler Medical University/Kurdistan-Iraq 2007-2008
- Diploma. Medical Institute/Hawler Medical Institute/Erbil Polytechnique University/ Kurdistan-Iraq 2000-2001
Community Health, Epidemiology,Managing in Health Services, Sociology, Leadership management, and Health Administration .
1. Head of kurdistan Scientific Nuerses Association.
2. Kurdistan Professionals Health Syndicate.
3. Union of Kurdistan Teachers.
- View Private Records