Khalis Bilal Mohammed Ali
College of Medicine
Department of Community Medicine
1. Energy drinks intake among medical students in Erbil.
2. Traditional therapy use among a group of people in Erbil.
3. Alcoholism among medical students.
4. Attendance and Active Participation of medical students in classrooms.
5. Association of part time work of medical students with acdemic performance in Erbil city.
6. Congenital anomalies in Helena rehabitation centre.
- Prevalence of Skin Diseases among Primary School Children
in Erbil City.
- Prevalence of skin diseases in rural Erbil: A community-based study.
- Quality of life in patients with acne in Erbil city.
- Clinical epidemiological patterns of ano-genital warts among male patients in Erbil city, Iraq.
- Epidemio-clinical study of Herpes Zoster in Erbil City.
- Prevalence of Pediculosis Capitis among primary school children in Erbil city, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
- Prevalence of Cigarette Smoking among Hawler Medical University Students.
- Maternal anemia status among pregnant women in Erbil city, Iraq.
- Association of chronic urticaria with Helicobacter Pylori infection in Erbil: A case-control study.
- Job Satisfaction among Primary Health Care Physicians in Erbil City.
- cardiovascular risk factors among a rural area in Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
- Health status of people in daratoo district in Hawler governorate.
MBChB (Mosul university)
DPD (Diploma in dermatology) Cardiff University
M.Sc. Community Medicine (HMU)
- View Private Records