Abdulrazzaq B. Alhashimi
College of Health Sciences
Department of Medical Microbiology
Applying various medical and Molecular lab tech with excellent dedicated standards, I gained this experience through my work with different health services providers in Erbil- Iraq, and from my during master program in Leceister -United Kingdom.
Student undergrad project (2017-2018) Prevalence of Candida albican in Erbil city.
2011-2012 MSc Degree in Cancer cell Molecular Biology
University of Leicester
Supervised by Professor Gerteen Vuister
Thesis Title: Characterisation of CaM binding domains in TRPV5/6.
2000-2004 BSc. Degree Biological Sciences, University of Salahaddin
Dissertation Project: Diseases infect Pomegranate tree caused by insects Cause by Insect
- Experience in Gene Manipulating and Amplification using PCR
- Protein ex
pression and purification techniques
- Experience in manipulating membrane protein and protein: DNA complexes
- Studied the effect of chemicals and drugs on tumour cells proliferation.
- Lab Technniques: Western Bloat, Pull down Essay, Flow cytometry and SDS-PAGE
- Media preparations: Broad knowledge about the preparation of different culture media
- View Private Records