Abdulrazzaq B. Alhashimi
College of Health Sciences
Department of Medical Microbiology
A Faculty member of Health Sciences College under Hawler medical University in Iraqi Kurdistan Region. Holds a Master Degree in Cancer Cells and Molecular Biology from Leicester University, United Kingdom. My undergraduate degree is in Biology from Salahaddin University college of Science, Biology Department.
Student undergrad project (2017-2018) Prevalence of Candida albican in Erbil city.
2011-2012 MSc Degree in Cancer cell Molecular Biology
University of Leicester
Supervised by Professor Gerteen Vuister
Thesis Title: Characterisation of CaM binding domains in TRPV5/6.
2000-2004 BSc. Degree Biological Sciences, University of Salahaddin
Dissertation Project: Diseases infect Pomegranate tree caused by insects Cause by Insect
- Experience in Gene Manipulating and Amplification using PCR
- Protein ex
pression and purification techniques
- Experience in manipulating membrane protein and protein: DNA complexes
- Studied the effect of chemicals and drugs on tumour cells proliferation.
- Lab Technniques: Western Bloat, Pull down Essay, Flow cytometry and SDS-PAGE
- Media preparations: Broad knowledge about the preparation of different culture media
- View Private Records