Safin Tahsin Kakayi
College of Health Sciences
Department of Medical Microbiology
MSc SAFIN TAHSIN KAKAYI, is an Assistant Lecturer in Hewler Medical University, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
Awarded MSc in Immunology and Immunogenetics in 2014, Immunology and Toxicology Dept., School of Biological Sciences, The Universoty of Manchester/United Kingdom.
Awarded BSc in Biology in 2006, Biology Dept., College of Science, University of Salahaddin,
Regulation of interleukin - 1 family cytokines production in Dendriric cells by using specific cell line XS106 from mice.
Detection of IL-1 BETA and ALPHA production by using ELISA.
Detection of protein cell line by Western Bload method
Supervised undergraduate students project on;
Prevalence of multiple abortion (miscarriage) caused by toxoplamsis in Erbil city.
1. MSc in Immunology and Immunogenetics, Immunology and Toxicology Dept., School of Biological Sciences, The University of Manchester/United Kingdom. 2014. Supervised by Dr. Rebecca Dearmann
Thesis Title; Regulation of IL- 1 family cytokines production in Dendritic cells (XS106).
2. BSc in Biology, Dept. of Biology, College of Science, Univesity of Salahaddin. 2006. Final project presentation; dtermination of different ecological factors which affect water pollution. Supervised by DR. Dilshad Ganjo.
3. High School Certificate (Scientific section) in Brazani Namr School for Boys, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
1. Member of British Society of Immunology.
2. Member of Kurdistan Biology Syndicate.
3. Member of Ethics committee in Medical Research Centre (MRC)/HMU.
4. Experience in detection of cytokines secretion by using ELISA technique.
5. Experience in Tissue culture and, detection the secretion of specific cytokines and then make the specific graph upon.
6. LAB. Techniques; ELISA, WESTERN BLOAD, PCR and Flurescent microscope with professional experts.
7. Media Preparations; Broad Knowledge regarding the preparation diffrent culture media.
8. Supervising Lab. and various Immunological Tests for instance; Anti-phospholipid antobody, Anti-cardiolipin antibody, Chlamydia, Free testosterone, Toxoplasmosis (IgG and IgM) and Melatonin.
- View Private Records