Ahang Hasan Mawlood
College of Health Sciences
Department of Medical Microbiology
I am currently a lecturer at Hawler Medical University/ College of Health Sciences. The subjects I teach are Antimicrobial Agents and Food and Water Microbiology.
My research area is focusing on some molecular aspects of Bacteria such cloning and Molecular typing.
1. Isolation and Identification of E. coli from Chiledren diarhhoea.
2. Isolation of Streptococci in
1. Identification of Escherichia coli isolated from roast meat in Erbil city. J. of Zanko (J. of pure and applied science of salahaddin university.
2. Screening Microbial Contamination of Smoking Waterpipe
(Narghile) in Erbil city/ Iraq. Journal of University of Babylon, Pure and Applied Sciences,Vol.(26), No.(5): 2018 309.
3. Molecular Detection of SHV-Type ESBL in E. coli and K. pneumoniae
and their Antimicrobial Resistance Profile. Journal of Hawler Medical University.
PhD: in Microbiology at Durham University/ UK
MSc: in Microbiology at Salahaddin University
BSc: in Microbiology at Salahaddin University
- View Private Records