Hana Abbas Yahya
College of Nursing
Department of Midwifery
Hana Abbas Al-Ani is the Assistant professor in College of Nursing at Hawler Medical University, she is a Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynecology in Fellowship of Iraqi Board in Obstetrics & Gynecology (F.I.C.O.G.) in November 1997. She is a Member of the Teaching Committee in Arab board & Kurdistan board in gynaecology & obstetrics of Hawler Maternity Teaching Hospital. She has more than 5 publications.
Research Interest: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- In Zanko Journal of Medical Science in Hawler, Press No: VOL 14- NO (3) 2010, entitled: A randomized clinical trial of pre-induction cervical ripening by Isosorbide Mononitrate at term pregnancy.
- Hawler 2nd scientific conference 2010, a paper entitled: Continuous versus interrupted technique for suturing episiotomy.
- Comparative study between vaginal and sublingual misoprostol in the management of 1st trimester silent miscarriages ,Journal of Sulaimani medical college , Zanko Al- Sulaimani, Volume 1 ,2011
- The effect Hyocine N- Butyl Bromide in 1st stage of labour ,In Zanko Journal of Medical Science in Hawler, Press No: VOL 17- NO (3) 2013
- Misoprostol prior to inserting an intrauterine device in women with prevous cesarean section accepted 2-2-2016 in Kufa medical college.
- Junior House Officer from 1988 to 1990 in multiple teaching hospitals in Baghdad like AL-Kindy Teaching Hospital & Al-Elwiya Teaching Hospital.
- Rural hospitals in Fallujah from I990 to 1992.
- Senior House Officer from 1992 to 1994 in Al-Kathmiya Teaching Hospital.
- Registrar from 1995 to 1996 in Al-Habibiya Teaching Hospital.
- Again a registrar in Al-Kathmiya Teaching Hospital from 1996-1997.
Teaching: Obstetric & Gynaecology
- Member of the teaching committee for postgraduate studies (Diploma), College of Medicine, and Al-Sulaimaniya University from May 2006 & till now.
- Member of the Teaching Committee for Postgraduate Studies in DOH in Sulaimaniya since 2007-2014.
- Member of the Teaching Committee in Arab board & Kurdistan board in gynaecology & obstetrics Hawler maternity Teaching Hospital.
- View Private Records