Dara Abdulla Al-Banna
College of Nursing
Department of Nursing
Dara Abdulla Al-Banna has MSc degree in Medical-Surgical Adult Nursing from Hawler Medical University (PhD Student). He is an assistant lecturer of nursing at Hawler Medical University, Erbil, Iraq. He teaches different courses including Medical-Surgical Adult Nursing Theory, Lab, and Clinic, Fundamental of Nursing, Basic Life Support (First Aid), Global Health Care, Hospital Management, Professional Ethics, Research Methodology, and Biostatistics. He has more than 15 publications. His current research work is mainly related to Stroke Rehabilitation and Health Administration research. Before pursuing the academic career, he established seven years of experience in the Nursing Care in Emergency Center, Laboratory Responsibility at Conservative department in College of Dentistry at Hawler Medical University, and the Private Clinic. His work involved in establishing the Gasha Medical Institute, Erbil, in Iraqi Kurdistan Region and International Rescue Committee IRC projects in Erbil Displacement Cumps. It has more than 20 Awards and Prices.
He has more than 15 publications in local and international scientific journals. His current research work is mainly related to Stroke Rehabilitation and Health Administration research.
Researcher ID: D-9032-2014
Google Scholar: h-index: 1, i10-index: 1
Arab Researcher ARID id: 0001-6221
Publons for Reviewers: 1245855
1. NURSING STUDENTS’ PERCEPTION ABOUT ACADEMIC DEBATE SUBJECT IN HAWLER MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
2. Disability Assessment of Diabetic Patients in Erbil City
3. Effectiveness of Teaching Program on Knowledge and Practice of Insulin Self-Administration in Diabetic Patients
4. Feedback on Teaching Evaluation for Master Students in College of Nursing -Erbil City between Years 2012-2014
5. Nurses’ Knowledge regarding Ebola Virus Disease in Erbil City
6. Impact of Education Program on Breast Self Examination among a group of Kurdistan Women Union / Erbil City
7. Assessment of Social Phobia Level among Nursing Students at Hawler Medical University in Erbil City-Iraq
8. Healthy Lifestyle for Clients Attending to Primary Health Care Centers in Erbil City
9. Relation of Socio-economic Status of Parents and Peers on Cigarette Smoking Behavior of Teenagers in Secondary Schools for Boys in Bnaslawa District
10. Effectiveness of a health education programme on Sarsang primary school age children regarding oral hygiene in Erbil city
11. Awareness and practice concerning osteoporosis and its prevention among a sample of Kurdish women
12. Knowledge of Breast cancer patients regarding side effects of chemotherapy at Rizgary teaching hospital in Erbil city-Iraq
13. Risk Factors of Hip Fracture among Elderly in Erbil City: A Case-Control Study
14. Core Professional and Personal Values of Nurses about Nursing in Erbil City Hospitals: A Profession, Not Just Career
15. IMPACT OF NURSES SATISFACTION ON WORK PERFORMANCE
- PhD Student Nursing/College of Nursing/Hawler Medical University/ Iraq 2016- ..........
- M.Sc. Nursing/College of Nursing/Hawler Medical University/ Iraq 2012-2013
Thesis: Disability Assessment of Diabetic Patients in Erbil City
- B.Sc. Nursing/College of Nursing/Hawler Medical University/Iraq 2008-2009
- B.Sc. Law/College of Law and Political Science/Salahaddin University/Iraq 2006-2007
- Diplom. Medical Institute/Medical Institute/Erbil Polytechnique University/ Iraq 1998-1999
Fundamental of Nursing, Adult Nursing, Basic Emergency Life Support - First Aid, Medical Biostatistics-SPSS, Medical Research Methodology, Consolidation, English Language-Medical Terminology, Psychiatric Nursing, Global Health Care, and Health Administration Ethics.
1. Associated Editor in Erbil Journal of Nursing and Midwifery.
2. Kurdistan Professionals Health Syndicate.
3. Kurdistan Scientific Nurses Association.
4. Jurists' Syndicate of Kurdistan.
5. Kurdistan Nurses and Midwifery Organization.
6. Union of Kurdistan Teachers.
7. International Rescue Committee IRC.
8. Erbil Nursing and Midwifery Development Program.
9. Planning of Continuous Nursing Education Committee in Ministry of Health.
- View Private Records