Talar Ahmed Mirza
College of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacology
I am graduated from the college of pharmacy/Baghdad university since 1995 I have a master degree and Ph.D. in clinical pharmacy specialty I have teaching experience since 2005.I spent most of the carrer training in clinical pharmacy, pharmaceutical care plan, and therapeutic drug monitoring Baghdad, Erbil, Sulaimanya. Iam a member of scientific commitee for college of pharmacy. I contributed to many local and international conferences in various topics in clinical pharmacy and rheumatology.My major interest in pain management and therapeutic drug monitoring.
1. Association of sedentary time and physical activity with pain, fatigue, and sleep in healthy subjects.
1. Dysfunction of anterior pituitary gland in women patients with recent fibromyalgia:A cross sectional observational study.
2. Correlation of haematological indices and ratios drived from them of FIQR scores in Fibromyalgia.
3. Serum levels of serotonin as a biomarker of newly diagnosed fibromyalgia in women:Its relation to the platelet indices.
4. New paradigms in fibromyalgia research: Inflammatory cells- to- lipoprotein ratios as predictive and descriminator markers.
graduated from the college of pharmacy: 1995
MSc /HMU: 2007
Ph.D/ HMU: 2019
applied therapeutic / 2002 until date/ 5th stage college of pharmacy
applied therapeutic/ 2012 until date/ 4th stage college of pharmacy
patient assessment and communication/ 2012 until date/ 4th stage college of pharmacy
hospital training (ward)/ 2002 until date/ 5th stage college of pharmacy
clinical pharmacy/ 2013 until date/ 5th stage college of pharmacy
community pharmacy/2009-2011/ 5th stage college of pharmacy
clinical pharmacokinetics/ 2006 until date/ 5th stage college of pharmacy
cosmetics/ 2009-2010/ 5th stage college of pharmacy
hospital training postgraduate students/diploma and MSc/2012-2014
- View Private Records