Huner kamal omer
College of Pharmacy
Department of Phrmaceutics
Huner is the head of department of pharmaceutics within the college of pharmacy. He is also the director of consultancy unit within the college.
Huner is a lecture in Pharmaceutics in the college of pharmacy, Hawler Medical University. He was graduated from college of pharmacy at the university of Salahaddin in 2002. He achievehied MSc in pharmaceutics at the Hawler Medical University in collaboration with the auniversity of Vienna in 2006. After he accomplished his PhD in pharmaceutics at University of central Lancaster in the UK (2014), he look up the position of lecturer in pharmaceutics at college of pharmacy.
His research interests in the following subjects:
- Formulation of Bioadhesive powders using dry technology for respiratory drug delivery.
- Nanotechnology based systems fordelivering anti cancer drugs.
- Development of new oral and transdermal controlled drug delivery system.
- One MSc student
- One PhD student as a co-supervisor
- Spray-dried microparticles for high-performance aerosol delivery using a monodose powder inhaler. Journal of AAPS PharmaSciTech. June, 2018.
- Studies of the Precipitaion of Pacltaxel in Intravenous Infusions and Rat Plasma Using Laser Nephelometry. Journal of Pharmaceutical Development and Technology. July, 2017.
- A facile approach to manufacturing non-ionic surfactant nanodipsersions using proniosome technolog and high-pressure homgenization. Journal of Liposome Research 25(1):1-6 · June 2014.
- Spray Dried Chitosome Formulations for Pulmonary Delivery. In: Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD), May 2014, Fajardo, Puerto Rico, USA.
- Preparation and In vitro Evaluation of Spray Dried Salbutamol Sulphate Liposomes and Chitosomes for Pulmonary Delivery. In: American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Annual Meeting and Exposition (AAPS), November 2013, San Antonio, USA.
- Spray Dried Prochitosome Formulations of Beclomethasone Dipropionate for Pulmonary Delivery. In: Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD), May 2013, Berlin, Germany.
- Novel Chitosan-Enriched Spray Dried Formulation dor Pulmonary Drug Delivery. In: UKICRSWorkshop and Symposium, May 2012, Birmingham, UK.
July 2014 PhD Pharmaceutics University of Central Lancashire UK
July 2007 MSc Pharmaceutics Hawler Medical University, Erbil, Iraq
July 2002 BSc Pharmacy University of Salahaddin, Erbil, Iraq
- BSc Students
Pharmaceutical Calculations, Pharmaceutical Technology, Industrial Pharmacy.
- MSc and PhD Students
Advandce drug delivery systems, Selective topics in Pharmaceutics, Product developments.
- Assistant Dean of College of Pharmacy, 2007-2009
- Head of Pharmacognsy Department, 2014-2017
- Head of Pharmaceutics Department, 2017- Present
- Getting Published, February 2014, UK.
- Personal Development Toolkit, March 2014, UK.
- Writing a Literature Review, March 2014, UK.
- Be a Better Writer, April 2014, UK.
- Writing for Publication, May 2014, UK.
- View Private Records