Adnan Burhan Qader
College of Pharmacy
Department of Phrmaceutics
PhD Student in specialty of "Pharmaceutics" (Industrial Pharmacy, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology)
April 2011 – February 2016
Assistant of Dean, College of Pharmacy - Hawler Medical University Erbil, IRAQ
November 2007- March 2011
Assistant Lecturer in Pharmaceutics (director of Pharmaceutics branch for a period of 2 year)
March 2004 – Sep. 2007
Post- graduate student (MSc.) in Pharmaceutics
Sep. 2002 – March 2004
Clinical Pharmacist at Hawler Teaching Hospitals, Erbil Health Directorate – Erbil- IRAQ
My research interests focus on the coating of pharmaceutical solid oral dosage form, and drug delivery system, using different coating materials form natural, semi synthetic and synthetic origin. Utilizing Fluidized bed dryer, granulator and coater. My research interests involve micro and macro encapsulation process for different pharmaceutical active ingredients.
In addition to the above mentioned lines of research another interesting subject which I am favouring is the Nanotechnology, lipid based drug delivery system and other approaches for solving the problem of poorly soluble drugs,Like SNEDDS and Nanocrystals.
Supervisor for 5th. year students reserach project " Review of Articles"
1- Self Nano Emulsyfying Drug Delivery System for Poorly Water Soluble Drugs.
2- Up to Date Review Articles on Probiotic Bacteria as Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, " challenges and formulation techniques" .
- Development of Pharmaceutical formulation for Probiotic bacteria as Pellets "MSc. Thesis "
- Comparison of dissolution release of commercially available extended release Carbamazepine tablets in Iraqi drug market using in vitro USPII method” Reserch Article , ZANCO Journal of HMU.
March 2004 – Sep. 2007
Post- graduate Master (MSc.) degree In Pharmaceutics.
Hawler Medical University (HMU) -, Erbil –IRAQ. In collaboration with college of Pharmacy – Department of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Vienna, VIENNA- AUSTRIA (21/3/2006 – 21/9/2006)
‘Development of Pharmaceutical formulation for Probiotic bacteria as Pellets’ -- (Master research project) MSc. supervisor: O. Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Helmut Viernstein . (Awarded 2007)
Oct 1997 - June 2002
Bachelor in Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
College of Pharmacy, Hawler Medical University, Erbil –IRAQ
General grade: Medium, ranked 10th: 20batch (Awarded 2002)
- Deputy Head of Iraqi Kurdistan Pharmacists Syndicate 2012 till current.
- Member of Iraqi Kurdistan Pharmacists Syndicate Since 2002.
- High ability of effective communication and active listening to individuals with different backgrounds and needs including: patients through pharmacy practice, doctors and health centre. Group co-ordination and event organising experience. Analysing the feedback from clients, patients, and research data. Time and territory management
- Pharmacy practice; receiving, checking prescriptions, dispensing medications and counselling patients and preparation of sterile pharmaceutical drugs.
- View Private Records