Hemn Muhssin Suleman
College of Dentistry
Department of Pedodontics, Orthodontics and Preventive Dentistry (POP)
Hemn Muhssin Suleman has M.Sc. degree in Pediatric Dentistry, Hawler Medical University (Ph.D) Student. He ia a Lecturer at College of Dentistry, Hawler Medical University, Erbil, Iraq. He Teaches diffrent courses on Pediatric dentistry Theory and Clinic. He has 4 publications. His current research in on evaluation of new cement based capping material made from eggshell and biopolymer chitosan.
His current research in on evaluation of new cement based capping material made from eggshell and biopolymer chitosan.
1. Prevalence of Malocclusion and Oral Health Status among 7-16 Years Old Patients with Down Syndrome in Erbil City.
2. prevalence of dental trauma of permanent anterior teeth in children visiting college of dentistry/ Hawler Medical University.
3. the influence of type 1 diabetes mellitus of dentition and oral health of children and adolescents attending two diabetic centers in Erbil city.
4. Dental erosion among 11-12 years old schoolchildren in Erbil city.
1. B.D.S. College of Dentistry/ Salahaddin University, 2001.
2. M.Sc. Pediatric dentistry/College of Dentistry/ Hawler Medical University, 2007.
3. Ph.D. Student conservative dentistry/College of Dentistry/ Hawler Medical University, 2016 till now.
- View Private Records