Intesar Saadallah Toma
College of Dentistry
Department of Conservative Dentistry
1. Coronal sealing ability of diffrent sealersof teeth obturated with two diffrent obturated techniques.
2. The effect of duration of finishing and polishing on the surface roughness of two composite resins.
3. The effect of two finishing and polishing systems on the surface roughness of two types of composite resins.
4. New technique of coronal leakage evaluation by human saliva pentration in obturated root canals with diffrent materials (In Vitro Study).
5. Effect of glass ionomer cement on the microhardness of artificially deminerlized dentin " In vitro Study"
MSc in Conservative Dentistry
- View Private Records