Dler Qader Gallaly
College of Medicine
Department of Physiology
- I (Dler Qader Gallaly) was born on December 16, 1974, in Hawler.
- I am from Kurdistan region, Iraq.
- Now I live in Hawler (Erbil).
- I got my MSc (2007) and PhD (2013) in Medical Physiology at College of Medicine- Hawler Medical University.
- My current scientific degree is Lecturer.
- I am teaching Human Physiology to medical students since 2007.
- I interested in medical researches especially in the fields of Cardiovascular and Endocrine.
Medical Physiology Department
College of Medicine- Hawler Medical University
Mob.#: +964 750 4618758
1. Kawa Dizaye Ismail M. Maulood Dler Qader Gallaly, "Effects of Bemiparin and Heparin on Blood Pressure, Renal and Liver Function Tests and Platelet Indices of Salt-Loaded Uninephrectomized Hypertensive Rats", Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 2011.
2. Ismail M. Maulood; Mudhir S Shekha; Dler Q Gallaly; Abbas B Qader; Almas M. R. Mahmud, "Roles of magnesium ion in vascular relaxation via calcium channel and cyclooxygenase pathway in isolated rat aorta.", ZANCO Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, 2017.
PhD (Medical Physiology), 2013-01-27, Department of Physiology, College of Medicine- HMU
MSc (Medical Physiology), 2007-02-05, Department of Physiology, College of Medicine- HMU
BSc (Biology), 1998-07-01, Department of Biology, College of Education-Salahaddin University
- View Private Records