Jalal Ali Jalal
College of Medicine
Department of Pathology
Assistant professor of Pathology, department of Basic Sciences/ pathology, College of Medicine, Hawler Medical University, Erbil.
Consultant histopathologist, Rizgary Teaching Hospital, Erbil.
1. GFAP ex
pression in brain tumors: an immunohistochemical study. Zanco J. Med. Sci. 2010- Vol14.
2. Hysterectomy, A clinicopathologic Study, Tikrit Medical Journal (TMJ) 2011- Vol 17.
3. Ki-67(MIB-1) and Progesterone Receptor in Meningioma An Immunohistochemical Study. Iraqi Postgraduate Medical Journal (IPMJ)
4. Characterization of undifferentiated malignant spindle cell tumors, a practical immunohistochemical study in Kurdistan region, Iraq.
Journal of Arab Board of Health Specializations (JABHS) 2012- Vol 13.
5. Case report: Primary breast lymphoma, Proceeding of 3rd international conference for medical sciences, HMU-KBMS, October 2012.
pression of Ki-67 and p53 in oral squamous epithelial abnormalities.
Medical Journal of Babylon, 2013- Vol 10.
7. Immunohistochemical ex
pression of p53 and p21 in gliomas. A clinicopathological study. Zanco J. Med. Sci. 2013- Vol17.
8. Case report: Acroangiodermatitis(Pseudo-Kaposi’s sarcoma) a challenging vascular condition. Zanco J. Med. Sci. 2014- Vol18
9. Case report: A case of Argyria following colloidal silver ingestion, Merit Research Journals, 2015- Vol 3.
10. Oral and maxillofacial pathology submitted to Rizgary Teaching Hospital: a 6 year retrospective study, International dental Journal, 2016- Vol 66.
FIBMS (Pathology) 2003-2006, IBMS, Baghdad
MSc (Pathology) 2001-2002, College of Medicine, Salahaddin University, Erbil
MBChB, 1981-1987, College of Medicine, University of Mosul
Iraqi medical association, 1987
Kurdistan doctors syndicate, 2008
International Iraqi Medical Association (IIMA- on line), 2009
European Society of Pathology(ESP), 2013
Kurdistan Society of Pathology, 2017
Member of Curriculum Development Committee, 2018
- View Private Records