Saeed Ghulam Hussain
College of Medicine
Department of Microbiology
HCV and diabetogenesis
7 MSc students
1.Covert bacteriuria during pregnancy clinical and laboratory approach. Iraqi Journal of science. 1989.
2. Antibiotic-resistant patterns of bacteria isolate from urine of pregnant women with U. T. I. Zanco Journal. 1991- vol 4 No. 1.
3. Cutaneous leishmaniasis in Erbil clinical and laboratory approach. volZanco Journal. 1993- vol 1 No. 1.
4. UTI during pregnancy in clinical correlation between bacteriauria, leukocyturia and renal cast. Journal of Community Medicine/ Baghdad. 1988- vol 1 No. 1
5. Epidemiology attributes of cases admitted to fever hospital in Erbil province. Journal of Community Medicine/ Baghdad. 1988- vol 1 No. 1.
6. Enteric fever prevalence of agglutinin to various Salmonella Ag in sera of healthy in Erbil province. Zanco Journal. 1991- vol 4 No. 3.
7. Acute meningitis: An approach for bacteriological, cytological and biochemical analysis of CSF. Zanco Journal.1990- vol 3 No. 1.
8. Acute bacterial meningitis: A retrospection approach for cytological and biochemical analysis of CSF. Zanco Journal. 1990- vol 3 No. 1.
9. Typhoid fever: An approach for reassessment for widal test as a diagnostic guide. Zanco Journal.1992- vol. 5 No. 3.
10. Toxoplasma gondi infection in patients with schizophrenia.Zanco Journal. 2014- vol 19 No.1.
11. Detection of Anti_CMV IgM and Anti_Toxoplasma gondi IgG in pregnant women with history of abortion. Zanco Journal. 2011- vol.15 No. 3.
12. Multiple sclerosis: possible role of EBV in the etiology and relapses. JKBMS. 2017- vol. 3 No.1.
MSc.medical microbiology (imunology) college of medicine - university of Baghdad
- View Private Records