The College of Pharmacy has organized a training course about
THE RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND AN APPROACH TO PUBLICATION ACCESS IN THE SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS by prof. Dr Marwan Al-Namr during academic year 2019-2020.
The course will be presented in different sections including:
1. Selection and Design of the Research: Proposal
2. Calculation of the Sample Size and the Conducting an Appropriate Statistical analysis
3. Applications of the Flowcharts of CONSORT, PRISMA, etc….
4. How to Formulate the Rationale and Objectives of the Study? How to Write Systematic, Narrative, Scoping, and Mini Review?
5. Scoring of the Questionnaire: Subjective or Objective
6. Utilization of the Specific Questionnaires for Extracting Good References
7. Reasons that Lead to Rejection of the Article
8. Requirements for Publication in the High Quarter Rank Journal
9. Standardizations of our Journals to be Included in the CiteScore-Clarivate Analytics and Scopus
Presenter: prof. Dr Marwan Al-Namr
Venue: College of Pharmacy
No. of Participants: 33
First Part: Date: 03/10/2019