The quality assurance unit works in collaboration with academic and administrative departments to establish an internal audit system in order to enhance the quality of education programs and internal management and to prepare the college for accreditation.
The unit wishes the college to achieve high standards of excellence among the colleges of the region. The Quality Assurance Unit aspires to achieve national, regional and international accreditation as recognition of this excellence.
- Spread the quality culture in the college
- Assist departments in implementing the standards set by national and international accreditation agencies
- Assist departments in preparing documents for submission to accreditation agencies
- Conduct departmental assessment to sustain strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Advise on matters related to quality assurance
Contact Information Form.