Information System & Statistics Unit
Provide the college community with effective, reliable, and secure technology to support the university's academic, research, and administrative goals.
The Information system Division strives to empower the University community to achieve its varied instructional, research, and services objectives by:
- Providing and sustaining robust information technology infrastructure resources.
- Creating and supporting interactive, student-centered learning environments, effective management systems, and associated support services.
- Assisting our clients in identifying and accessing relevant information resources and becoming discerning consumers of information.
- Provide information technology infrastructure that meets the needs of the college to communicate both internally and externally and to connect with informational resources effectively, efficiently, ethically and securely.
- Acquire, develop and provide access to information resources that support the research, teaching, learning and administrative needs of the college.
- Enhance university research, teaching and learning by providing information resources, the application of technology, and the pursuit of progressive, collaborative initiatives driven by the college strategic plan.
- Enable improved college administration through effective information and technology management.
- Provide support services that meet the needs of students and staff .
- Develop and manage diverse IT division organizational and human resources to enable effective, efficient and ethical support of the college's information technology needs.