The mission of the college of nursing is to prepare compassionate, innovative and qualified nurses and midwives who become leaders in addressing the evolving health care needs of the community and in advancing these professions in Iraqi Kurdistan region.
The vision of the college of nursing is to become an engaged center of highly qualified students and educators which provides a creative learning environment to educate nurses and midwives who are competent, caring and committed to the community health.
- 1. Cultivate a caring and engaging environment to facilitate teaching, learning, scholarship, and service.
- 2. Deliver innovative quality nursing programs that meet the needs of a diverse student body and other communities of interest.
- 3. Promote the discovery, communication, and preservation of knowledge through scholarly activities and leadership.
- 4. Provide service to the University, the profession, and the public.
- 5. Develop community partnerships to promote nursing and the enhancement of the health care delivery system.
1 - The College established to provide High, well trained, successful and encourage students to build success plan for the future of this area (country); Due to National needs through innovative and dynamic education programs. The challenge is to maintain high academic standers while utilizing technology to provide the health care to excellent patient care.
2 - Provide Health Centers by well trained Nurses to build excellent Patient care.
3 - Getting well trained high Diploma holders in different specialty in nursing education.
4 - To graduate students develop leadership skills to role administration Health Centers.
5 - The Baccalaureate curriculum strengthened by interdisciplinary experience