Vice President for Students Affairs
Assistant Professor Dr. Kamaran Y. Mohammadamin, PhD
Telephone number: +964-66-2273381
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vice President for Students Affairs oversees all activities related to undergraduate studies, registration, students’ representativeness, dormitories, sport and social activities and other students’ affairs.
Specific activities include:
- Oversee the work of the university general registrar and the registrars at the colleges.
- Oversee the transfer and hosting of undergraduate students.
- Oversee preparing and implementation of the calendar year.
- Oversee the work of the directorate of dormitories and approve accepting students in the dormitories and ensure the supply of requirements and provision of services.
- Plan and implement sport and social activities.
- Act as key contact with the students’ representatives and convey their concerns to the University President and the University Council.